Double-blind, randomized, controlled trial of rasagiline as monotherapy in early Parkinson's disease patients
Article first published online: 27 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 916–923, August 2004
How to Cite
Stern, M. B., Marek, K. L., Friedman, J., Hauser, R. A., LeWitt, P. A., Tarsy, D. and Olanow, C. W. (2004), Double-blind, randomized, controlled trial of rasagiline as monotherapy in early Parkinson's disease patients. Mov. Disord., 19: 916–923. doi: 10.1002/mds.20145
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2003
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA (Kulpsville, PA)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd. (Petah Tikva, Israel)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.