Pilot efficacy and tolerability: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of levetiracetam for essential tremor
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1215–1221, October 2004
How to Cite
Handforth, A. and Martin, F. C. (2004), Pilot efficacy and tolerability: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of levetiracetam for essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 19: 1215–1221. doi: 10.1002/mds.20147
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2003
- Veterans Affairs Administration
- UCB Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.