Reversible parkinsonism following heroin pyrolysate inhalation is associated with tetrahydrobiopterin deficiency
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1248–1251, October 2004
How to Cite
Heales, S., Crawley, F. and Rudge, P. (2004), Reversible parkinsonism following heroin pyrolysate inhalation is associated with tetrahydrobiopterin deficiency. Mov. Disord., 19: 1248–1251. doi: 10.1002/mds.20158
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.