Abnormalities of dopaminergic neurotransmission in SCA2: A combined 123I-βCIT and 123I-IBZM SPECT study
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1320–1325, November 2004
How to Cite
Boesch, S. M., Donnemiller, E., Müller, J., Seppi, K., Weirich-Schwaiger, H., Poewe, W. and Wenning, G. K. (2004), Abnormalities of dopaminergic neurotransmission in SCA2: A combined 123I-βCIT and 123I-IBZM SPECT study. Mov. Disord., 19: 1320–1325. doi: 10.1002/mds.20159
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.