In vivo imaging of microglial activation with [11C](R)-PK11195 PET in corticobasal degeneration
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1221–1226, October 2004
How to Cite
Gerhard, A., Watts, J., Trender-Gerhard, I., Turkheimer, F., Banati, R. B., Bhatia, K. and Brooks, D. J. (2004), In vivo imaging of microglial activation with [11C](R)-PK11195 PET in corticobasal degeneration. Mov. Disord., 19: 1221–1226. doi: 10.1002/mds.20162
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2003
- Action Research. Grant Number: SP 3615
- Parkinson's Disease Society UK. Grant Number: MAP 02/04
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.