Predictors of sudden onset of sleep in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1298–1305, November 2004
How to Cite
Körner, Y., Meindorfner, C., Möller, J. C., Stiasny-Kolster, K., Haja, D., Cassel, W., Oertel, W. H. and Krüger, H.-P. (2004), Predictors of sudden onset of sleep in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 19: 1298–1305. doi: 10.1002/mds.20163
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2003
- Deutsche Parkinson Vereinigung (dPV, the national patient support group)
- Kompetenznetz Parkinson Syndrom (German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF 01GI0201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.