Ten-Hertz stimulation of subthalamic nucleus deteriorates motor symptoms in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1328–1333, November 2004
How to Cite
Timmermann, L., Wojtecki, L., Gross, J., Lehrke, R., Voges, J., Maarouf, M., Treuer, H., Sturm, V. and Schnitzler, A. (2004), Ten-Hertz stimulation of subthalamic nucleus deteriorates motor symptoms in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 19: 1328–1333. doi: 10.1002/mds.20198
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2003
- Volkswagen-Stiftung. Grant Number: I/73240
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 575 C4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.