Severe multivalvular heart disease: A new complication of the ergot derivative dopamine agonists
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 656–662, June 2004
How to Cite
Horvath, J., Fross, R. D., Kleiner-Fisman, G., Lerch, R., Stalder, H., Liaudat, S., Raskoff, W. J., Flachsbart, K. D., Rakowski, H., Pache, J.-C., Burkhard, P. R. and Lang, A. E. (2004), Severe multivalvular heart disease: A new complication of the ergot derivative dopamine agonists. Mov. Disord., 19: 656–662. doi: 10.1002/mds.20201
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.