Response of the GABAergic and dopaminergic mesostriatal projections to the lesion of the contralateral dopaminergic mesostriatal pathway in the rat
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1029–1042, September 2004
How to Cite
González-Hernández, T., Barroso-Chinea, P. and Rodríguez, M. (2004), Response of the GABAergic and dopaminergic mesostriatal projections to the lesion of the contralateral dopaminergic mesostriatal pathway in the rat. Mov. Disord., 19: 1029–1042. doi: 10.1002/mds.20206
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2003
- Gobierno Autónomo de Canarias. Grant Numbers: PI 2001/049, PI 2001/054
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo. Grant Number: 01/1126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.