Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Epilepsia partialis continua of the abdominal muscles: A detailed electrophysiological study of a case
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1375–1378, November 2004
How to Cite
Fernández-Torre, J. L., Calleja, J., Pascual, J., Galdós, P., De Pablos, C. and Berciano, J. (2004), Epilepsia partialis continua of the abdominal muscles: A detailed electrophysiological study of a case. Mov. Disord., 19: 1375–1378. doi: 10.1002/mds.20209
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.