Transient parkinsonism: Induced by progesterone or pregnancy?
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1382–1384, November 2004
How to Cite
Demirkiran, M., Aslan, K., Bicakci, S., Bozdemir, H. and Özeren, A. (2004), Transient parkinsonism: Induced by progesterone or pregnancy?. Mov. Disord., 19: 1382–1384. doi: 10.1002/mds.20222
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!