Brief Report with Video
Inherited myoclonus-dystonia and epilepsy: Further evidence of an association?
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1456–1459, December 2004
How to Cite
O'Riordan, S., Ozelius, L. J., De Carvalho Aguiar, P., Hutchinson, M., King, M. and Lynch, T. (2004), Inherited myoclonus-dystonia and epilepsy: Further evidence of an association?. Mov. Disord., 19: 1456–1459. doi: 10.1002/mds.20224
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2003
- Myoclonus Research Foundation
- CAPES Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS26656
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.