Brief Report with Video
Inherited myoclonus-dystonia and epilepsy: Further evidence of an association?
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1456–1459, December 2004
How to Cite
O'Riordan, S., Ozelius, L. J., De Carvalho Aguiar, P., Hutchinson, M., King, M. and Lynch, T. (2004), Inherited myoclonus-dystonia and epilepsy: Further evidence of an association?. Mov. Disord., 19: 1456–1459. doi: 10.1002/mds.20224
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2003
- Myoclonus Research Foundation
- CAPES Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS26656
This article includes Supplementary Video Clips, available online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885-3185/suppmat.
|suppmat_oriordan.mpg||14337K||Supporting Information file suppmat_oriordan.mpg|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.