Presynaptic dopaminergic function in patients with restless legs syndrome: Are there common features with early Parkinson's disease?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1158–1162, October 2004
How to Cite
Linke, R., Eisensehr, I., Wetter, T.-C., Gildehaus, F.-J., Pöpperl, G., Trenkwalder, C., Noachtar, S. and Tatsch, K. (2004), Presynaptic dopaminergic function in patients with restless legs syndrome: Are there common features with early Parkinson's disease?. Mov. Disord., 19: 1158–1162. doi: 10.1002/mds.20226
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.