Distribution, type, and origin of Parkin mutations: Review and case studies
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1146–1157, October 2004
How to Cite
Hedrich, K., Eskelson, C., Wilmot, B., Marder, K., Harris, J., Garrels, J., Meija-Santana, H., Vieregge, P., Jacobs, H., Bressman, S. B., Lang, A. E., Kann, M., Abbruzzese, G., Martinelli, P., Schwinger, E., Ozelius, L. J., Pramstaller, P. P., Klein, C. and Kramer, P. (2004), Distribution, type, and origin of Parkin mutations: Review and case studies. Mov. Disord., 19: 1146–1157. doi: 10.1002/mds.20234
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Kl-1134/2-1, 2-2
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K08, NS36630
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Deutsche Parkinsonvereinigung
- National Parkinson Foundation (Miami) Center of Excellence Award
- Neuroepidemiology Project South Tyrol
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.