Neuronal activity in the globus pallidus of multiple system atrophy patients
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1485–1492, December 2004
How to Cite
Pereira, L. C.M., Palter, V. N., Lang, A. E., Hutchison, W. D., Lozano, A. M. and Dostrovsky, J. O. (2004), Neuronal activity in the globus pallidus of multiple system atrophy patients. Mov. Disord., 19: 1485–1492. doi: 10.1002/mds.20236
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2003
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-42505
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NINCDS RO1 NS 40872
- National Parkinson Foundation (Miami)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.