Patch application of the dopamine agonist rotigotine to patients with moderate to advanced stages of restless legs syndrome: A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1432–1438, December 2004
How to Cite
Stiasny-Kolster, K., Kohnen, R., Schollmayer, E., Möller, J. C. and Oertel, W. H. (2004), Patch application of the dopamine agonist rotigotine to patients with moderate to advanced stages of restless legs syndrome: A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study. Mov. Disord., 19: 1432–1438. doi: 10.1002/mds.20251
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2003
- SCHWARZ PHARMA AG, Monheim, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.