Modest increase in plasma homocysteine follows levodopa initiation in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1403–1408, December 2004
How to Cite
O'Suilleabhain, P. E., Bottiglieri, T., Dewey, R. B., Sharma, S. and Diaz-Arrastia, R. (2004), Modest increase in plasma homocysteine follows levodopa initiation in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 19: 1403–1408. doi: 10.1002/mds.20253
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2004
- Robert and Ruth Glaze Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 AG17861, UO1 HD42652, P30 AG12300, RO3 MH64889
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.