Association of the C677T and A1298C polymorphisms of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene in patients with essential tremor in Turkey
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1472–1476, December 2004
How to Cite
Sazci, A., Ergul, E. and Bayulkem, K. (2004), Association of the C677T and A1298C polymorphisms of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene in patients with essential tremor in Turkey. Mov. Disord., 19: 1472–1476. doi: 10.1002/mds.20254
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2003
- Kocaeli University Research Fund. Grant Number: 2002/69
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.