Sacsin-related autosomal recessive ataxia without prominent retinal myelinated fibers in Japan
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 380–382, March 2005
How to Cite
Hara, K., Onodera, O., Endo, M., Kondo, H., Shiota, H., Miki, K., Tanimoto, N., Kimura, T. and Nishizawa, M. (2005), Sacsin-related autosomal recessive ataxia without prominent retinal myelinated fibers in Japan. Mov. Disord., 20: 380–382. doi: 10.1002/mds.20315
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2004
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (to the Research for the Future Program)
- Research Committee for Ataxic Diseases, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.