Multiple small doses of levodopa plus entacapone produce continuous dopaminergic stimulation and reduce dyskinesia induction in MPTP-treated drug-naïve primates
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 306–314, March 2005
How to Cite
Smith, L. A., Jackson, M. J., Al-Barghouthy, G., Rose, S., Kuoppamaki, M., Olanow, W. and Jenner, P. (2005), Multiple small doses of levodopa plus entacapone produce continuous dopaminergic stimulation and reduce dyskinesia induction in MPTP-treated drug-naïve primates. Mov. Disord., 20: 306–314. doi: 10.1002/mds.20317
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2003
- Novartis AG
- Bendheim Parkinson Disease Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.