Members of the USVHDCRG and HSG are listed in the Appendix.
Interrater agreement in the assessment of motor manifestations of Huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 293–297, March 2005
How to Cite
Hogarth, P., Kayson, E., Kieburtz, K., Marder, K., Oakes, D., Rosas, D., Shoulson, I., Wexler, N. S., Young, A. B. and Zhao, H. (2005), Interrater agreement in the assessment of motor manifestations of Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 20: 293–297. doi: 10.1002/mds.20332
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2000
- Huntington's Disease Society of America, New York, NY
- Hereditary Disease Foundation, Santa Monica, CA
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Number: T32 NS 07338
- High Q Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HG 02449, NS40098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.