Members of the USVHDCRG and HSG are listed in the Appendix.
Interrater agreement in the assessment of motor manifestations of Huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 293–297, March 2005
How to Cite
Hogarth, P., Kayson, E., Kieburtz, K., Marder, K., Oakes, D., Rosas, D., Shoulson, I., Wexler, N. S., Young, A. B. and Zhao, H. (2005), Interrater agreement in the assessment of motor manifestations of Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 20: 293–297. doi: 10.1002/mds.20332
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2000
- Huntington's Disease Society of America, New York, NY
- Hereditary Disease Foundation, Santa Monica, CA
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Number: T32 NS 07338
- High Q Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HG 02449, NS40098
This article includes Supplementary Video Clips, available online at www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885-3185/suppmat .
|jwsMDSv20.3.293.mpg||13928K||Supporting Information file jwsMDSv20.3.293.mpg|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.