A complete list of the Italian Parkinson Genetics Network members is presented in the †.
Novel parkin mutations detected in patients with early-onset Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 424–431, April 2005
How to Cite
Bertoli-Avella, A. M., Giroud-Benitez, J. L., Akyol, A., Barbosa, E., Schaap, O., van der Linde, H. C., Martignoni, E., Lopiano, L., Lamberti, P., Fincati, E., Antonini, A., Stocchi, F., Montagna, P., Squitieri, F., Marini, P., Abbruzzese, G., Fabbrini, G., Marconi, R., Dalla Libera, A., Trianni, G., Guidi, M., De Gaetano, A., Boff Maegawa, G., De Leo, A., Gallai, V., de Rosa, G., Vanacore, N., Meco, G., van Duijn, C. M., Oostra, B. A., Heutink, P. and Bonifati, V. (2005), Novel parkin mutations detected in patients with early-onset Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 20: 424–431. doi: 10.1002/mds.20343
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2004
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds (The Netherlands)
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, Universita' e Ricerca (MIUR, Italy)
- IRCCS “Mondino” (Italy)
- Parkinson Disease Foundation/National Parkinson Foundation (PDF/NPF, USA)
- Telethon. Grant Number: GTF03009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!