Deep brain stimulation of the GPi treats restless legs syndrome associated with dystonia
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 500–501, April 2005
How to Cite
Okun, M. S., Fernandez, H. H. and Foote, K. D. (2005), Deep brain stimulation of the GPi treats restless legs syndrome associated with dystonia. Mov. Disord., 20: 500–501. doi: 10.1002/mds.20349
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!