Rodent models for dystonia research: Characteristics, evaluation, and utility
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 283–292, March 2005
How to Cite
Jinnah, H.A., Hess, E. J., LeDoux, M. S., Sharma, N., Baxter, M. G. and DeLong, M. R. (2005), Rodent models for dystonia research: Characteristics, evaluation, and utility. Mov. Disord., 20: 283–292. doi: 10.1002/mds.20364
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.