Olfaction testing in patients with tremor-dominant Parkinson's disease: Is this a distinct condition?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 471–475, April 2005
How to Cite
Ondo, W. G. and Lai, D. (2005), Olfaction testing in patients with tremor-dominant Parkinson's disease: Is this a distinct condition?. Mov. Disord., 20: 471–475. doi: 10.1002/mds.20365
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.