Clinically significant but unsuspected restless legs syndrome in patients with sleep apnea
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 501–503, April 2005
How to Cite
Lakshminarayanan, S., Paramasivan, K. D., Walters, A. S., Wagner, M. L., Patel, S. and Passi, V. (2005), Clinically significant but unsuspected restless legs syndrome in patients with sleep apnea. Mov. Disord., 20: 501–503. doi: 10.1002/mds.20366
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.