Amygdalar and hippocampal MRI volumetric reductions in Parkinson's disease with dementia
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 540–544, May 2005
How to Cite
Junqué, C., Ramírez-Ruiz, B., Tolosa, E., Summerfield, C., Martí, M.-J., Pastor, P., Gómez-Ansón, B. and Mercader, J. Ma. (2005), Amygdalar and hippocampal MRI volumetric reductions in Parkinson's disease with dementia. Mov. Disord., 20: 540–544. doi: 10.1002/mds.20371
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2004
- IDIBAPS. Grant Number: Red CIEN IDIBAPS-ISCIII RTIC C03/06
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: 2001SGR00387, 2001SGF 00139
- Distinció per a la Promoció de Recerca Universitària Generalitat de Catalunya award
- Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte. Grant Number: AP-2001-0823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.