Long-term botulinum toxin efficacy, safety, and immunogenicity
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 592–597, May 2005
How to Cite
Mejia, N. I., Vuong, K. D. and Jankovic, J. (2005), Long-term botulinum toxin efficacy, safety, and immunogenicity. Mov. Disord., 20: 592–597. doi: 10.1002/mds.20376
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.