[18F]FDOPA PET and clinical features in parkinsonism due to manganism
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 492–496, April 2005
How to Cite
Racette, B. A., Antenor, J. A., McGee-Minnich, L., Moerlein, S. M., Videen, T. O., Kotagal, V. and Perlmutter, J. S. (2005), [18F]FDOPA PET and clinical features in parkinsonism due to manganism. Mov. Disord., 20: 492–496. doi: 10.1002/mds.20381
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K23NS43351, NS41509
- Greater St. Louis Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association
- Barnes–Jewish Hospital Fund
- Sam and Barbara Murphy Fund
- Elliot H. Stein Family Fund
- Ruth Kopolow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.