Interaction between eye and hand movements in multiple sclerosis patients with intention tremor
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 705–713, June 2005
How to Cite
Feys, P., Helsen, W. F., Liu, X., Nuttin, B., Lavrysen, A., Swinnen, S. P. and Ketelaer, P. (2005), Interaction between eye and hand movements in multiple sclerosis patients with intention tremor. Mov. Disord., 20: 705–713. doi: 10.1002/mds.20382
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2004
- Flemish Scientific Committee for Research in MS (W.O.M.S.)
- Research Foundation (FWO), Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.