Patient-perceived involvement and satisfaction in Parkinson's disease: Effect on therapy decisions and quality of life
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 616–619, May 2005
How to Cite
Grosset, K. A. and Grosset, D. G. (2005), Patient-perceived involvement and satisfaction in Parkinson's disease: Effect on therapy decisions and quality of life. Mov. Disord., 20: 616–619. doi: 10.1002/mds.20393
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.