Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Position-dependent levitation of the dominant arm after left parietal stroke: An unreported feature of posterior alien limb syndrome?
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 632–633, May 2005
How to Cite
Gondim, F.A.A., Oliveira, G.R. and Cruz-Flores, S. (2005), Position-dependent levitation of the dominant arm after left parietal stroke: An unreported feature of posterior alien limb syndrome?. Mov. Disord., 20: 632–633. doi: 10.1002/mds.20404
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.