This article includes Supplementary Video, available online at http:///jpages/0885-3185/suppmat.
Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Progressive supranuclear palsy-like phenotype associated with bilateral hypoxic–ischemic striopallidal lesions†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 755–757, June 2005
How to Cite
Kim, H. T., Shields, S., Bhatia, K. P. and Quinn, N. (2005), Progressive supranuclear palsy-like phenotype associated with bilateral hypoxic–ischemic striopallidal lesions. Mov. Disord., 20: 755–757. doi: 10.1002/mds.20407
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.