Research Review with Video
Familial cortical myoclonic tremor with epilepsy: A single syndromic classification for a group of pedigrees bearing common features
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 665–673, June 2005
How to Cite
Van Rootselaar, A.-F., van Schaik, I. N., van den Maagdenberg, A. M.J.M., Koelman, J. H.T.M., Callenbach, P. M.C. and Tijssen, M. A.J. (2005), Familial cortical myoclonic tremor with epilepsy: A single syndromic classification for a group of pedigrees bearing common features. Mov. Disord., 20: 665–673. doi: 10.1002/mds.20413
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2004
- Netherlands Brain Foundation. Grant Number: 12F04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.