Letter to the Editors
Does cigarette smoking provide clinically significant neuroprotection among patients diagnosed with Parkinson's disease?
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 641–642, May 2005
How to Cite
Papapetropoulos, S., Singer, C., Villar, J. M., Gonzalez, J. and Mash, D. C. (2005), Does cigarette smoking provide clinically significant neuroprotection among patients diagnosed with Parkinson's disease?. Mov. Disord., 20: 641–642. doi: 10.1002/mds.20433
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2005
- National Parkinson Foundation. Grant Number: NPF 662891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.