Brief Report with Video
Marked amelioration of alcohol-responsive posthypoxic myoclonus by γ-hydroxybutyric acid (Xyrem)
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 745–751, June 2005
How to Cite
Frucht, S. J., Bordelon, Y. and Houghton, W. H. (2005), Marked amelioration of alcohol-responsive posthypoxic myoclonus by γ-hydroxybutyric acid (Xyrem). Mov. Disord., 20: 745–751. doi: 10.1002/mds.20452
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2004
- Myoclonus Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.