Retrospective evaluation of the dose of dysport and BOTOX in the management of cervical dystonia and blepharospasm: The REAL DOSE study
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 937–944, August 2005
How to Cite
Marchetti, A., Magar, R., Findley, L., Larsen, J. P., Pirtosek, Z., Råužižka, E., Jech, R., Sławek, J. and Ahmed, F. (2005), Retrospective evaluation of the dose of dysport and BOTOX in the management of cervical dystonia and blepharospasm: The REAL DOSE study. Mov. Disord., 20: 937–944. doi: 10.1002/mds.20468
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2004
- Allergan, Inc., Irvine, California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.