Double-blind, placebo-controlled, unforced titration parallel trial of quetiapine for dopaminergic-induced hallucinations in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 958–963, August 2005
How to Cite
Ondo, W. G., Tintner, R., Dat Voung, K., Lai, D. and Ringholz, G. (2005), Double-blind, placebo-controlled, unforced titration parallel trial of quetiapine for dopaminergic-induced hallucinations in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 20: 958–963. doi: 10.1002/mds.20474
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2004
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.