Trunk sway in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1006–1013, August 2005
How to Cite
Van de Warrenburg, B. P.C., Bakker, M., Kremer, B. P.H., Bloem, B. R. and Allum, J. H.J. (2005), Trunk sway in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia. Mov. Disord., 20: 1006–1013. doi: 10.1002/mds.20486
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2004
- University Medical Center Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Swiss National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 31.59319
- International Parkinson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.