Letter to the Editors
A new mutation (Thr106Ile) of the GTP cyclohydrolase 1 gene associated with DYT5 dystonia (Segawa disease)
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1083–1084, August 2005
How to Cite
Ohta, E., Toyoshima, I., Funayama, M., Ichinose, H., Hasegawa, K. and Obata, F. (2005), A new mutation (Thr106Ile) of the GTP cyclohydrolase 1 gene associated with DYT5 dystonia (Segawa disease). Mov. Disord., 20: 1083–1084. doi: 10.1002/mds.20490
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!