Evaluation of acupuncture in the treatment of Parkinson's disease: A double-blind pilot study
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1185–1188, September 2005
How to Cite
Cristian, A., Katz, M., Cutrone, E. and Walker, R. H. (2005), Evaluation of acupuncture in the treatment of Parkinson's disease: A double-blind pilot study. Mov. Disord., 20: 1185–1188. doi: 10.1002/mds.20503
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2004
- Research Enrichment Program for Physiatrists, University of Missouri–Columbia. Grant Number: H133B980009
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) in the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.