Alpha-synuclein and Parkinson's disease: Implications from the screening of more than 1,900 patients
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1191–1194, September 2005
How to Cite
Berg, D., Niwar, M., Maass, S., Zimprich, A., Möller, J. C., Wuellner, U., Schmitz-Hübsch, T., Klein, C., Tan, E.-K., Schöls, L., Marsh, L., Dawson, T. M., Janetzky, B., Müller, T., Woitalla, D., Kostic, V., Pramstaller, P. P., Oertel, W. H., Bauer, P., Krueger, R., Gasser, T. and Riess, O. (2005), Alpha-synuclein and Parkinson's disease: Implications from the screening of more than 1,900 patients. Mov. Disord., 20: 1191–1194. doi: 10.1002/mds.20504
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2004
- Competence Network Parkinson's Disease (German Ministry for Education and Research Fund). Grant Number: 01G10201
- National Medical Research Council Singapore
- Johns Hopkins Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: P50-NS38377
- General Clinical Research Center (National Center for Research Resources/NIH). Grant Number: M01-RR00052
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Kl-1134/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.