Task-dependent modulation of silent period duration in focal hand dystonia
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1143–1151, September 2005
How to Cite
Stinear, C. M. and Byblow, W. D. (2005), Task-dependent modulation of silent period duration in focal hand dystonia. Mov. Disord., 20: 1143–1151. doi: 10.1002/mds.20514
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2004
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology
- University of Auckland Graduate Research Fund
- Neurological Foundation of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.