Three-dimensional stereotactic surface projection study of freezing of gait and brain perfusion image in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1272–1277, October 2005
How to Cite
Matsui, H., Udaka, F., Miyoshi, T., Hara, N., Tamaura, A., Oda, M., Kubori, T., Nishinaka, K. and Kameyama, M. (2005), Three-dimensional stereotactic surface projection study of freezing of gait and brain perfusion image in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 20: 1272–1277. doi: 10.1002/mds.20520
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!