Clinical-Scientific Note with Video
Spinocerebellar ataxia type 17: Extension of phenotype with putaminal rim hyperintensity on magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1521–1523, November 2005
How to Cite
Loy, C. T., Sweeney, M. G., Davis, M. B., Wills, A. J., Sawle, G. V., Lees, A. J. and Tabrizi, S. J. (2005), Spinocerebellar ataxia type 17: Extension of phenotype with putaminal rim hyperintensity on magnetic resonance imaging. Mov. Disord., 20: 1521–1523. doi: 10.1002/mds.20529
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.