Clinical-Scientific Note with Video
Case of maternally transmitted juvenile Huntington's disease with a very large trinucleotide repeat
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1380–1383, October 2005
How to Cite
Papapetropoulos, S., Lopez-Alberola, R., Baumbach, L., Russell, A., Gonzalez, M. A., Bowen, B. C. and Singer, C. (2005), Case of maternally transmitted juvenile Huntington's disease with a very large trinucleotide repeat. Mov. Disord., 20: 1380–1383. doi: 10.1002/mds.20557
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.