Brief Report with Video
Neuronal intranuclear inclusion disease: Report on a case originally diagnosed as dopa-responsive dystonia with Lewy bodies
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1345–1349, October 2005
How to Cite
Paviour, D. C., Revesz, T., Holton, J. L., Evans, A., Olsson, J.-E. and Lees, A. J. (2005), Neuronal intranuclear inclusion disease: Report on a case originally diagnosed as dopa-responsive dystonia with Lewy bodies. Mov. Disord., 20: 1345–1349. doi: 10.1002/mds.20559
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
- PSP (Europe) Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.