Interaction between blood lead concentration and δ-amino-levulinic acid dehydratase gene polymorphisms increases the odds of essential tremor
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1170–1177, September 2005
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Applegate, L., Graziano, J. H., Parides, M., Slavkovich, V. and Bhat, H. K. (2005), Interaction between blood lead concentration and δ-amino-levulinic acid dehydratase gene polymorphisms increases the odds of essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 20: 1170–1177. doi: 10.1002/mds.20565
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS39422, R01 NS42859
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: RR00645
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!